Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Post

Okay, I wanted a place to track my 52 challenges that i will be completing based on the Elsie Flanigan's 52 Challenges.
I originally started the Challenges in 2007 with high hopes and ambitions to do all 52, well even though i did over 500 pages i only did 1 Elsie challenge.
With that mind i am going to list a new challenge each week. My goal is to list these on Friday morning, so that you have the entire week to complete the challenge before the new one appears.
If you complete the challenge please post a comment in the comment section linking us to your layout (thus giving us permission to add your layout to the blog)

Please do not feel compelled to work in the order that the challenges are posted. Work at your speed and most importantly scrap because you LOVE to scrap and love your scrappin subjects!

Thanks Enjoy and much love
Pauline

4 comments:

Kathy Carr said...

Cool! I'm ready to rock and roll. Can we load our layouts here or need to email them to you?

Pauline said...

YOu can link me and i can post on the slide show thing ...
You rock!
Pauline

coastkids said...

OK, 2nd try. I am SO in for giving this a go. Wanted the book for ages and never got it(see P, I am learning!) so now I will try to follow along and get some scrapping done too! THanks for the encouragement
Heidi.

Chelsea said...

I'm in! I will do my very best to get these all done this year. This is going to be So fun!